Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 3 ‘ü
adresinden download edebilirsiniz.
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 3 (SP3) is now available for download.
While keeping product changes contained, we have made significant investments to
ease deployment and management of Service Packs. A few key enhancements for
customers in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 3 are :
- Enhanced upgrade experience from previous versions of SQL Server to SQL
Server 2008 SP3. In addition, we have increased the performance &
reliability of the setup experience.
- In SQL Server Integration Services logs will now show the total number of
rows sent in Data Flows.
- Enhanced warning messages when creating the maintenance plan if the Shrink
Database option is enabled.
- Resolving database issue with transparent data encryption enabled and making
it available even if certificate is dropped.
- Optimized query outcomes when indexed Spatial Data Type column is referenced
by DTA (Database Tuning Advisor).
- Superior user experience with Sequence Functions (e.g Row_Numbers()) in a
Parallel execution plan.
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 2
is not a prerequisite for installing SQL Server 2008 Service Pack3. These
packages may be used to upgrade any of the following editions of SQL Server
SQL Server 2008 SP3 contains the cumulative updates
of SQL Server 2008 SP2 cumulative update package 1 to 4, and fixes to issues
that have been reported through our customer feedback platforms. These include
supportability enhancements and issues that have been reported through Windows